Which features are compatible with smart watches?

Something not mentioned here… You also need to go into Udisc on your PHONE and from the top right = menu, set the [Record Stats] to ‘Throw Tracker’ for you or for all players on the card.
(just experimented with this myself after seeing if you can adjust ANYTHING with the Udisc app.. (not really, no… I just wanted blue instead of Orange but things like that are obviously impossible to add to an App…
(Where does all the money we put toward Udisc go again?)

But it’s not using GPS to plot the landing point the way the phone one does… is it?

I find it way too janky to use as is, so I don’t. On a public course there are no C1 or C2 or C1X markers so I’m guessing distances anyway, which is a waste of time. Would much rather it just worked the same as the phone “add shot” thing.