Some feedback about tournaments

We have been using UDisc for more than a year now in Iceland and there are a few things that bother me a lot.

  1. It’s impossible to see past notifications from the TD (at least on Android). When you click a notification the app opens with no new information and the notification is gone.
  2. The About section is always hidden. I.e. the most important information about the tournament is always collapsed and you have to scroll down to find it. This should be much clearer.
  3. If I’m registered to any events and I open UDisc, the first thing I want to see are the events. I don’t like having to search for the events every time.

Thanks for this feedback, @dagur73609! We have considered improving the experience for push notifications - thanks for bringing this up.

For the About section, what information seems most important? What information do you want players to see first?

For registration, if you have registered for an event you should see it under the My events quick filter in the “Events” tab. Are you seeing this? Events that you manage or have registered for show here. Events that are check-in style with no registration don’t display here.

The information that I think is most important is the description from the TD. Right now you just show the first lines and you have to click “Show more” or something similar to view the rest of the text. I suggest showing more of the text and making the “Show more” a button so it’s more obvious. Also, if there are any attachments you have to scroll far down to find them.

Your suggestion for viewing my events works but it takes three presses to actually open the event. When I open the app I’d like my events to be the first thing I see.

1 Like